Monday, September 05, 2005

Just a small change today as today is Teachers Day...

"If you can read this, thank a teacher." --- Anonymous
"A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell, where his influence stops." Henry Brooks
"Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges." Joyce A. Myers

No one culd ever say that there is no influence of teachers in their life. I belive tht other than our parents, the teachers are the most important ppl who influence our life. They change the way we look at things, they make us think, they help us to read write. A gud teacher will always influence at some part of ur life may be knowlingly or unknowingly.

Let me introduce some of the most influential teachers in my life. They are many but....
these r the most important teachers in my life

1. My mom--- she used to teach me during my primary. Its not that she is my mum but she is a damn gud teacher.
2. Mani teacher --- she was responsible for my gud maths scores
3. Chandriah sir --- He was the one who created intrest in me on Social studies.
4. Nagamani madam --- Best mathematics teacher ever. She is the collest teacher i ever saw. She is the best teacher for me in my life. I belive she is the one who made me to reach IIIT.
5. Rajeshwari teacher --- English .... She is the reason if iam able to write all this stuff. I like her a lot.
6. Srinivas sir --- OS, Networks ... He is the one who is resposible for my knowledge in OS and N/W. Without him it wuld have been very diff to organise many events in the college. Not only thru subject but also morally he supported me a lot.
7. Sravan sir ---- TOC .... He is the best lecturer during my graduations, His classes in algorithms and TOC were truly gr8.
8. Kamal sir--- DBMS --- For me .... he is the god of DBMS . He make the things so simple and so easy that i left my very intresting field (N/W) and jumped in to DBMS. I started liking this subj only after listeneing to his classes.
10. Prosenjith sir--- Algo's
11. Prasad Jayanthi sir---Best teacher in IIIT. His classes in TOC were the best in my life. He made the very complex TOC subject in to a very easy one. His assignments are very thought provoking.
12. Jawahar sir--- He is the most dynamic teacher i have ever seen. His assignments are the best.

Touching more lives, affecting the outcome of so many futures a teacher is the epitome of a leader. Just as a leader has his or her own style, their way of motivating their students, also plays an important part in a students success. Spending more time with children than most parents do, a teacher is fundamental in shaping children. If they are poor leaders the children suffer. When they shine as leaders the children blossom and the universe is wide open to them. For a teacher it is of utmost importance that he tune his leadership skills and find the best style of teaching for the students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home